Admission Ticket Balata's Garden
All paradises are gardens, thus it is not surprising that the magic of the place feeds the visitors with unexpected feelings.
The Garden built around this typical creole house is the result of a perfect alchemy between a «back-to-childhood» experience and a one-of-a-kind artist.
The Garden is animated by the creativeness and visions of his creator who has been caring and healing the plants for more than 50 years and now shares this dream with everyone who walks through this magic world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Jardin de Balata
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Jardin de Balata, KM 10 Route de Balata, Fort-de-France 97234 Martinique
Jardin de Balata in the town of Fort de France
Departure Point :Jardin de Balata, KM 10 Route de Balata, Fort-de-France 97234 Martinique
Departure Time :4/25/2018 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.