Adventure camping at Mussoorie - 1n2d
Located near the well-known hill station of Mussoorie, your campsite for this adventure trip is surrounded by the foothills of Uttarakhand's Garhwal Himalayas. The campsite is surrounded by lush green forests spread over acres and acres of mountain slopes. Untouched wilderness all around makes this a great way to take a break from the city life and spend a night in the mountains.
At the campsite, you'll be accommodated in tents pitched under the starry skies of the Himalayas. The tents are equipped with comfortable beds and bedding alongside dedicated washrooms.
Go camping in tents on this Mussoorie adventure camp.
Try your hand at rock climbing, rappelling and more.
Spend the day with scenic views and natural delights all around.
What's included :
- Accommodation in tents with dedicated washroom for 1 night on twin-sharing basis
- In-tent amenities: bed, blankets, pillow, dedicated washroom
- Veg/non-veg meal package including all meals from lunch on day 1 to breakfast on day 2
- Bonfire (subject to weather conditions)
- Burma Bridge, Monkey Crawl, trek, rockclimbing, rappelling, Tyrolean Traverse, dry river crossing
- Outdoor games: Volleyball, tug of war
- Services of experienced adventure guides and camping crew
- All equipment required for adventure activities/outdoor games
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel arrangements between home city and campsite
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, natural calamities etc.
- Personal expenses such as tips to staff, additional meals or beverages etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Spend two days engaging in adventure activities and stay in tents pitched at a beautiful campsite. You can participate in a range of activities like Burma Bridge, Monkey Crawl, rock climbing, rappelling and more. You can also venture out to explore the hills of Mussoorie on a short trek to the Jwala Devi temple. Alternatively, you can also relax at the campsite to idyllic views of mountains and woods. In the evening, you'll gather around a crackling bonfire to some light music, for a fitting end to a day spent reconnecting with nature.
Departure Point :Northern Adventure Camp Mussoorie & Rishikesh, Hathipaon,George Everest, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers