ADVENTURES IN PARADISE 7:30AM MORNING KAYAK & SNORKEL - Capt Cook Monument
Paddle 30 minutes across the emerald green and cobalt blue waters of Kealakekua Bay. As you paddle below 600' high cliffs in stable two person kayaks, look for spinner dolphins that playfully leap and spin. Arrive at the calm waters of Ka'awaloa cove to snorkel and explore above coral gardens and colorful tropical fish on this tour of Kealakekua Bay. Splash in refreshing, crystal clear water and explore the underwater terrain for over an hour. Enjoy stepping on British soil as we visit famous Capt. Cook Monument, enjoying the unique experience of landing at the Capt. Cook Monument and Kealakekua Bay State Historic Park. Group sizes are capped at 12 people to ensure a personalized trip on this 3.5 hour adventure.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of Kayak Gear
What's excluded :
Join us on a 3.5 hour kayak and snorkel adventures starting at Napoopoo Pier at beautiful and historic Kealakekua Bay State Historical Park. We will provide you kayak gear and instruction and then help you launch your double kayak for the trip across the bay to our snorkeling spot at Awili Cove near the Captain Cook Monument. Along the way we oftentimes see Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins which we typically stop and watch and give you insights into their habitat and behavior. We provide you exclusive state permits to land near the Captain Cook Monument which you will visit and snorkel from the pier. We provide snorkel gear and instruction and your lifeguard guide will help you find the best spots to snorkel safely and see the myriad of tropical fish and coral gardens below. After snorkeling we provide bottled water and snacks before heading back to our starting point. Join us for this popular and interesting adventure in paradise!
• Napo’opo’o Pier, 82-6038 Puuhonua Rd, Captain Cook, Island of Hawaii, HI 96704-8226
Departure Point :Nāpō’opo’o Pier, 82-6038 Puuhonua Rd, Captain Cook, HI 96704, USA
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age 7 years old.
- Maximum age 65. Not recommended for those with health conditions or not in good to very good physical condition.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.