African Safari in Pilanesberg National Park - 1 day adventure
Our specialist guides have many years experience guiding in the Pilanesberg and have in depth knowledge of the animals and habitat so as to give our guests a unique experience in the bush.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - 1 bottle still mineral water per person.
- Binoculars are provided.
- All Fees and Taxes
- A 3 hour open vehicle game drive included within the day.
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pilanesberg National Park, Pilanesberg National Park, North-West Province
The Pilanesberg is one of the most popular National Game Reserves, situated only 2 hours from Johannesburg. It nestles in the base of an ancient volcano. The hills and valleys that make it so interesting are all left over from the 1,3 billion years of its active life. Pilanesberg has stunning scenery, the Big 5 and many more animal and reptile species, 345 bird species, 50 large mammals, many smaller species, with many trees and shrubs, grasses etc. The hilly landscape provides multiple micro ecosystems and habitats for all kinds of animals. There are 8 large water bodies and several streams, all the water in the park originate from rain that has fallen in the park.
The nature of Pilanesberg makes it a remarkable destination and a firm favourite of our visitors. The journey there and back passes over premiere platinum reserves of the earth, great open plains, grain fields and scrubland. There are also many stopping points within the park. Our trips include a 3 hour safari in an open game vehicle within the day. Guests have frequently returned to the Pilanesberg with us many times over the years.
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Rosebank, 130 Oxford Rd, Melrose, Johannesburg, 2196, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel: Your guide will meet and ask for you at the reception desk of your hotel.Pick up from airport: Your guide will meet you at the rails opp the exit doors of OR Tambo International arrival hall holding a sign with your name on.Pick up from Rosebank Gautrain Station: Your guide will meet you at the Oxford Rd entrance of the Rosebank Train Station.Airports
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
- Lanseria Airport, Lanseria South Africa
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.