Afternoon Dubai City Tour
The city of superlatives. Glitzy Dubai is the United Arab Emirates' holiday hot spot. City of high-rises and shopping malls has transformed itself from a desert outpost to a destination du-jour, where tourists flock for all year round sales bargains, beach and sunshine, and family outdoor fun. Dubai is well-known for sightseeing attractions not just the Burj Khalifa (the world's tallest building) but also its gigantic shopping malls that come complete with mammoth aquariums and indoor ski slopes.
This city is truly diversified and has many cultural highlights. With its many things- to-do on the list, your day will be fully occupied. Take a wander around the Bastakia district and discover the Dubai of old, and you'll soon realize there's more to this city than its flashy veneer.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van ( sharing )
- 4-5 hours sightseeing tour
- Entry/Admission - Saifco Travel & Tourism
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Creek
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jumeirah Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Jumeirah Public Beach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Monotrail tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saifco Travel & Tourism, Dubai United Arab Emirates
This tour is timed for those who have a limited time visiting Dubai and can't manage in the morning. The tour starts with a picked up from your hotel in the afternoon between 2:30 pm and 3:00 pm. On your tour, you will see the Burj Al Arab, the Palm Island Atlantis Hotel, the Dubai Mall and the tallest building in the world - The Burj Khalifa. You will even be able to enter the Dubai Museum to see the various galleries and a visit to old Dubai. Brief stop at the Gold Souq and a visit to Jumeirah Mosque
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Creek, Mashraf Building, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Visit and admire the old Dubai starting from Dubai Creek
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Al Fahidi area, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Set in 18th-century Al Fahidi fort. Head inside (own expense) and learn about the traditional way of life in the city as you view the displays of local antiquities and artefacts, some of them dating as far back as 3,000 BC.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
Visit Jumeirah and admire the only Mosque in Dubai which is open to public for visit for specific days
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Jumeirah Public Beach, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Take a brief stop at the Beach Road to take photos of the sparkling waters of the Persian Gulf, and savor great views of the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab, considered the world’s only 7-star hotel.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Palm Islands, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Continue your tour by driving past the Souk Madinat Jumeirah and the Atlantis, The Palm hotel, located on Palm Jumeirah island.
Pass By: Mall of the Emirates, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Catch glimpses of the Mall of the Emirates and other futuristic architecture along the Sheik Zayed Road
Pass By: Burj Khalifa, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440 United Arab Emirates
Complete your tour with views of the majestic Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, and the famous Dubai Mall.
After this memorable experience, your tour ends with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Stop At: La Mer, 45 2 A St after Etihad Museum, Dubai United Arab Emirates
La Mer is a new beachfront destination in Dubai. Developed by Meraas, La Mer has a hip and modern ambiance. Despite the huge development, the beach remains to be a public beach
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from your hotel is included ( Centrally Located Hotels ). Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditionsInfant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seatThe duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions* For further assistance and information feel free to contact customer us
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour programs are subject to change due to religious activities or other circumstances; some establishments maybe closed during Fridays
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Contact your local tour operator for exact pick up timings
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.