Agra Overnight Tour
A sunrise view of Taj Mahal, when fresh and calm rays of Sun falls on the white beauty of marble, it creates a charisma that will leave you speechless. But to experience this glorious moment, you will have to be in Agra at sunrise. Perfect Agra Tour, a renowned travel agency, allows you to experience this view. We offer you an overnight tour to Agra in which you will not only explore some of the most remarkable monuments in Agra, but will spend a night in pure tranquility in a luxurious hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- One night stay 3 star Luxury Hotel (Balcony view Taj Mahal) with Breakfast
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Any tipping for guide & driver.
- any monuments fees Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
Day 1: 08:00 Hours – Departure from Delhi
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Delhi, and we will start driving towards Agra. The 230 km distance between two cities will be covered in less than two and a half hours over Yamuna Expressway.
We will reach Agra by 10:30 hours. Upon arrival, check into your hotel and rest for some time. Enjoy a delicious lunch in your hotel.
15:00 Hours – Agra Fort:The majestic Agra Fort is located in a close proximity to Taj Mahal, and is a museum that depicts some of the notable belongings of Mughal Empire. The fort was constructed by Mughal Emperor Akbar to form his capital in Agra. A wonderful example of superb architecture, the fort is counted among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
17:00 Hours – Mehtab Bagh:Sprawling over a massive land joining Taj Mahal and Agra Fort is Mehtab Bagh, a beautiful garden which doubles the beauty of Taj Mahal. It is one of the eleven gardens built around Taj Mahal, and is most well-managed among all. People who come to visit Taj Mahal and Agra Fort consider spending some time in Mehtab Bagh and explore the beauty of the majestic monument.
After visiting Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh, return to your hotel for your dinner and overnight stay.
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: 05:30 Hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Taj Mahal:Leave your bed early and rush towards Taj Mahal. Beat the Sun because experiencing the rising Sun’s rays on Taj Mahal is one of the most beautiful views in the world, and one should not miss that.
Taj Mahal hardly requires any introduction. The majestic building of white marble is a result of hard work of25,000 people working day-and-night for 22 years, but more prominently, it is a result of the love of an emperor for his wife. Counted amongst the Seven Wonders of the World and often called the Synonym of Love, this monument has become a synonym for tourism in India.
After exploring Taj Mahal, return to your hotel for a breakfast.
10:00 Hours – Baby Taj (Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daula):Popularly known as Baby Taj because it resembles like its larger version, but Baby Taj is actually the inspiration behind the design of Taj Mahal. The monument should be visited for its historic value as well as its majestic beauty.
13:00 Hours – Lunch:We shall enter a local restaurant to enjoy a delicious lunch. Give a try to the specialty of Agra, the Mughalai cuisines, and you will be left licking your fingers. The journey continues after lunch.
Evening, spend some time wandering across the streets of Agra and collect a few souvenirs. Agra is highly popular for handicrafts, marble items, leather items and sweets.
16:00 Hours – Departure for Delhi:The journey ends here, and we shall drive towards Delhi. En route stop by a restaurant to enjoy your dinner. Reach Delhi by 19:30 Hours, from where you will be transferred to your hotel or airport for your next destination.
Duration: 6 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Traveler pickup is offered
we are pickup our clients in Delhi Hotels & Airport.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Try to clean your hands often and also avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.