All Inclusive : 3 Day Golden Triangle Tour (Taj Mahal at Sunrise )
3 Day All Inclusive Golden Triangle tour is one of the most sought-after tours of India, by which the traveler can experience the vast cultural diversity of the country. Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Package (Golden triangle), you get a chance to explore, three of the most well-known cities of India. You not only visit some very popular monuments but you will also get to witness the best of the culture of the country. Delhi, the capital city will offer a perfect mix of everything from food to culture to religion. While Agra is a perfect city to view the Mughal glory, Jaipur is a specimen of the Rajputana grandeur.
* Sightseeing in Delhi including Red Fort, Qutub Minar and Jama Masjid
* Visit Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Agra
* UNESCO World Heritage Site of Fatehpur Sikri
* Heritage Sites of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 3/4/5 Star Hotel accommodation(twin Sharing basis)
- Professional Tour Guides
- Packaged Drinking Water
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station pickup/drop-off
- Transfers/Sightseeing by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Monument Entrances Fees
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not mentioned in the tour inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
At 9 am, Our Driver will come to pick you from the hotel in the morning. One the way you will meet your Tour Guide and he will assist in the sightseeing tour of Delhi.
First you will visit Old Delhi monuments: Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Chandni Chowk with Rickshaw Ride.
Before Proceeding to New Delhi monumnets, you will have lunch at the Restaurant. Post Lunch break you will visit New Delhi city.
New Delhi Monuments: Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate, Lotus Temple and Presidential Streets.
After Exploring Delhi you will drive to Agra, When you arrive Agra Check-in to your hotel and Overnight Stay.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Agra
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The driver and guide would come to your hotel at 06:00 AM and take you to see the Taj Mahal during sunrise, the best time to visit Taj Mahal because of less crowd, moderate temperature and best for photography. Later come back to the hotel for breakfast and check-out process.
After Check-out, the guide will take you to Agra Fort made by the Mughal Emperor “Akbar” in the mid of 15th century, you would also get a chance to see the river side view of Taj Mahal from this Fort.
After Lunch around 12:00 PM drive towards Jaipur. On the way visit Fatehpur Sikri, a deserted city 40 kms. away from Agra on the way to Jaipur. Later continue drive to Jaipur.
When you arrive in Jaipur, our driver will drop you back to the hotel in Jaipur. Overnight stay in Jaipur Hotel.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
The driver and guide would come to your hotel at 08:00 AM and continue the sightseeing of Jaipur city.
Monuments covered in Jaipur Sightseeing: Amber Fort ,City Palace,Jal Mahal (Water Palace),Hawa Mahal (Palace of Wind),
Jantar Mantar (Observatory).
After Lunch around 04:00 PM driver back towards Delhi. When you arrive in Delhi, our driver will drop you back to your location (Hotel / Airport) in Delhi NCR / Gurugram.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you at Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/GurgaonAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.