All Inclusive : 4 Day Golden Triangle Tour Delhi, Agra, & Jaipur
Visit the great cities of India’s famous Golden Triangle on a private tour from Delhi. See the most magnificent monuments of Agra and Jaipur and stay in 3,4 and 5 Star hotels. Discover some of the most magnificent monuments in India on a luxury, private tour of the 3 great cities of India's Golden Triangle. Treat yourself and stay in luxury accommodation to get a taste of life on the subcontinent during the days of the Journey
• 4-day private tour of New Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
• See iconic India sights such as the UNESCO World Heritage Site Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Amber Fort, and the Maharaja's City Palace.
• Your driver guide and private guides at each stop provide historical commentary throughout the trip.
• Transport in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- 3 Nights accommodation in 3,4,5-star hotels as per you choose.
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- All sightseeing with private local guides
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Bottles of mineral water and soft drinks during journeys
- Monument Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Any Gratuities
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
Day 1: New Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Begin your trip meeting your guide at the hotel or airport or elsewhere in Delhi at 9am. Spend about three hours visiting
Qutb Minar, Lotus Temple, and India Gate, learning about these monuments from your guide, and drive by Parliament House, President's Palace, and the secretariat buildings. There will be time for lunch at a local restaurant and then you’ll set off for the three-hour drive to Agra . Overnight stay in agra.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Agra
Day 2: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Watch the sun rise over the Taj Mahal, Take a guided tour inside the Taj Mahal for approximately two hours, as your guide shares its history as a tomb built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 to enshrine his wife. Enjoy breakfast at your hotel and then spend two hours visiting Agra Fort as your guide reveals the marvels of its palaces, balconies, and gardens. From Agra Fort, make the five-hour journey to your five-star Jaipur hotel, visiting Fatehpur Sikri on the way, to admire the architectural wonder built for Mughal emperor Akbar as his home and empire’s capital from 1571 to 1585. Overnight stay in Jaipur
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
After breakfast, travel to Amber Fort, the capital of Rajasthan until 1728, and follow your guide on a two-hour tour of its palaces, squares, and monuments. Head down the hill to Jal Mahal, a palace floating on Man Sagar Lake, for a photo opportunity. There will be time for lunch and then you’ll spend two hours exploring Maharaja’s City Palace, then head to Jantar Mantar, an observatory built by Rajput King Sawai Jai Singh, to explore for about one and a half hours. Drive past Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) before returning to your hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur Hotel.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
After breakfast, make the approximately five-hour journey back to Delhi or be dropped-off at Jaipur airport.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway station/Or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.