All Inclusive- Private Jaipur Day Tour From New Delhi
Every traveler in India dreams of visiting Rajasthan's famed ''Pink City''. but covering all of Jaipur's sights takes serious planning. During this in- depth sightseeing tour, hit the city's top highlights in a single day, from the sandstone palace complex of Amber Fort to the iconic beehive façade of the Hawa Mahal.
+ Hotel pick up and drop off
+ Live tour guide
+ Visit UNESCO World Heritage Site, Amber Fort and Jantar Mantar
+ Marvel at the world's largest stone astronomical observatory
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private Driver
- Private transportation
- Live Tour Guide
- Monuments entry fees are included, if you select the option
- Lunch are included, if you select all inclusive option
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
What's excluded :
- Driver & Tour Guide Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Private Jaipur Tour-
You will be picked up from hotel, airport or any desired location in Delhi, Noida and Gurugram at the 5:00am.
First visit to Hawa Mahal- Palace of wind. The story building was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. This palace is decorated with 953 windows or Jharokhas which are adorned with intricate designs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The Jantar Mantar monument of Jaipur is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments, built by the Rajput King Sawai Jai Singh. It features the world's largest stone sundial and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is the largest stone astronomical observatory in the world and this feature make, it a special destination for a travellers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
Jaipur city which was built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer. Visit the Maharaja's City Palace (apart of which is the home of the erstwhile Royal Family).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
The Amber Fort as one of the most magnificent destinations in Jaipur. Sitting upon the rugged hills outside of town the Amer Fort is am example of the fascinating blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture made from red sandstone and white marble.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
The Jal Mahal ,the water palace that is situated in the midst of the beautiful Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City. Jal Mahal is an exceptional structure of the Rajput culture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: New Delhi, Delhi, India
2: Gurugram, Haryana, India
3: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
4: Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off all travellers from New Delhi Airport and all hotels in Delhi Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seat are available, but confirm this at the booking time
- Monuments entrance fee are included if you select the right option
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.