All Inclusive: Golden Triangle Tour 2 Nights 3 Days from Delhi
Enjoy an itinerary jam-packed with must-see highlights, including the majestic Taj Mahal, all while experiencing India's diverse and vibrant culture. It is a triangular combination of three Glorious and the most Charming cities: Delhi -The Political and the Cultural Hub of India, Agra -The Epitome of Love, and Jaipur -The Pink City as well as the first planned city of India. Have you ever wondered what is the significance of the Golden Triangle for the Visitors? This is because the Golden Triangle (Delhi-Agra-Jaipur) represents the Grandeur, Glory, and History of the true Indian Diverse Culture.
Highlight: It is a perfect introduction for the first-timers.
* Step back in time and explore the historic cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
* Look inside the Taj Mahal before the crowds arrive
* Visit the beautiful Palace of the Winds and hilltop Amber Fort
* Customize your itinerary in each city as per your interests
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Professional Tour Guides
- Monument entrance/Camera fees
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station pickup/drop-off
- 2 Night Accommodation in 3/4/5 star hotel on option chosen
- Transfers/Sightseeing by an air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Any items not specified in inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Pick up on your given time from the Airport/Railway Station/Hotel, or desired location in Delhi. Meet your guide Your Delhi sightseeing begins, With Old Delhi Jama Masjid( largest mosque in India ), Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi's memorial.), visit Qutub Minar (A UNESCO World Heritage Site built in the 11th century), Humayun’s Tomb (A magnificent mausoleum built by a wife for her husband in 16th century), then drive around the British Era Govt. buildings, Parliament House, Presidential Palace, Secretariat Buildings, and India Gate, then drive to Agra. Overnight in Agra.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Agra.
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Early morning at 5:45 AM, Meet your Guide then visit the glorious Taj Mahal at Sunrise (UNESCO World Heritage Site)Taj mahal looks Amazing during the sunrise that's why it's recommended. Come back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Later visit Agra Fort (UNESCO World Heritage Site)It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638,, and drive to Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri(The city itself was founded as the capital of the Mughal Empire in 1571 by Emperor Akbar). Overnight in Jaipur.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
Today you have a full-day private tour of Amer Fort and Jaipur city. The morning journey starts with an entrance of Hillside Amer Fort. Later visit Maharaja City Palace (a royal palace with seven storeys) as well as Jantar Mantar (the stone observatory attracted by the mathematician as well as astronomers of the whole world). Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal are popular all over the world for its magnificent architecture, where you can stop for a photo opportunity. later drive to Delhi Airport or Railway Station/Hotel for your onward journey. We can also drop you off at Jaipur Airport. Your tour ends with joyful memories.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway station/Or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.