All Luxor Sightseeing Tour West & East banks
Luxor has unique characteristics, which makes it beautiful and special in the whole world. it gathers the past and the present at the same time. there's no monument in Luxor that doesn't talk about the ancient Egyptians.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
you will find 64 tombs royal and unroyal were discovered, The royal tombs are very well decorated and preserved with the ancient Egyptian beliefs and mythology about the afterlife, most of the kings of the New kingdom 1550 BC - 1077 BC were buried in the valley but for sure the most famous and spectacular is the one belonging to King Tutankhamun.
Pass By: Hatshpsot, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
She was not the only queen to rule the ancient Egypt, many queens ruled before her, but her fame came from all the monuments she constructed after ascending the throne and still standing till now
Pass By: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The two huge statues of king Amenhotep III, the twin Statues are made from blocks of sandstone.
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The greatest and important worship site in history which dedicated to the Theban triad God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. the history of the Karnak complex is largely the history of Thebes.
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
It was constructed approximately 1400 BC, by Amunhotep III OF the 18th Dynasty New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II of the 19th Dynasty.The temple is known as ipet resyt "the southern sanctuary" located south of karnak temples. Luxor temple was dedicated to the rejuvenation of kingship; it may have been where many of the kings of Egypt were crowned in reality and not just to the Theban god Amun and his family
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Egyptologist will be waiting for you with a sign shows the company name in the lobby areaAirports
- Luxor International Airport, Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.