An excellent Tour to Pyramids of Giza, Memphis and Saqqara including camel ride
Fall in love with Egypt on this excursion to the Giza pyramids, the Saqqara necropolis and Memphis, once the capital of the country. Our Egyptology expert will take you back almost 5,000 years to the land of the pharaohs...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water on board
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 30 minutes camel ride
- WiFi on board
- Entrance fees
- All taxes and service charge
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Mit Rahina Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
We'll pick you up from your hotel first thing in the morning, hitting the road towards Giza, a city found 20 kilometers from Cairo.
Once there we'll have three hours to enjoy sights that will be permanently etched in your mind's eye - the Sphinx, and the three largest and most famous pyramids in the country, built for the pharaohs Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
At lunchtime, we stop to enjoy a typical menu which includes, among other dishes, delicious grilled chicken kebabs with vegetables, hummus, tahini, and Arabic bread. For dessert: sweet pastries and a refreshing fruit salad.
Then, with energy to face the afternoon, we'll make our way to the Saqqara necropolis, one of the most important links we have to the history of ancient Egypt where, amongst other things, you can see the pyramid of Djoser: the first of Egypt's great pyramids.
In Saqqara we'll also visit the tomb of vizier Mehu, which was recently opened to the public for the first time since its discovery in the 1940s. This high ranking official in the sixth dynasty was buried with honors away from the reach of tomb robbers, meaning the hieroglyphs which decorate it are still exceptionally well conserved.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mit Rahina Museum, Mit Rahinah, Al Badrashin 11511 Egypt
Our final stop will be Memphis, the old capital of Egypt, a real open-air museum where you can see, among other monuments, the impressive 83 tons, 11-meters tall sculpture of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any place in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.