Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
Join our Semi Private Colosseum Experience and discover the origins of the Roman Empire.
Explore the Archaeological complex of the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and the Roman Forum in the company of a professional local guides, as well as an Archaeology Ph.D
Your tour will begin in front of the Colosseum where, thanks to our Skip-the-line tickets, we’ll whisk you through the gladiator’s entrance.
From here you’ll have a great view of the underground dungeons, where wild beasts were kept before the gladiatorial games, known as the munera.
Once outside of the Colosseum, your guide will lead you towards the Palatine Hill, one of the seven hills of Rome and the birthplace of the city. It is said to be the hill where the she-wolf Lupa kept the twins Romulus and Remus.
Your tour will end after a lovely stroll through the Roman Forum, the beating heart of Rome’s legislative, juridical, and political events.
By the end of this tour, you’ll feel as if you’ve travelled back in time!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Licensed and professional guide
- skip the line tickets
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The Colosseum is the symbol of Rome and the ultimate location of the Roman Empire for entertainment. Learn its history with the help of a licensed expert guide. The Roman Empire will come to life for a thrilling journey back in time!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The Roman Forum was the heart of every day Roman life, from legal to religious and legislative affairs, it all went down here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Palatine Hill was the chosen spot of Roman Nobility for their homes, as you visit it you will discover why.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Frangipane, 30, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A valid ID is required for entry at the Colosseum.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers at Colosseum entrance
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.