Angkor Tuk Tuk Tours & Private Guide, Sunrise Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom & Ta Prohm
Skip the crowded tour buses and enjoy an early-morning trip to Angkor in an authentic open-air tuk tuk. Start your tour watching the iconic Angkor Wat light up as the sun rises. Spend the rest of the day touring this ancient UNESCO World Heritage-listed temple complex with a private guide by your side, pointing out Angkor’s highlights and taking photos for you when you need them, saving you those awkward interactions with strangers.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- All local applicable taxes
- Experienced & safe driver
- Professional English tour guide
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Appreciation Tip
- Temple Pass
- Food & Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
You guys will visit the sunrise at Angkor Wat the ancient early 12 century temple including the entire monument and roughly takes 3 hours to explore.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
After finish Angkor Wat you will proceed to visit Angkor Thom the ancient city built from late 12 century and you will visit North Gate, Bayon, Baphuon temple, elephant and leper king terraces.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
You might have lunch break to recharge your energy before explore this wonderful jungle temple where they filmed the movie Tomb Raider.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.