Antalya City Sightseeing Tour
Discover the most beautiful waterfalls of Antalya region on this guided tour from Antalya. Enjoy the beauty of breathtaking Duden Waterfalls, walk through the beautiful green park and listen the sound of falling water. Join a one-hour boat trip from the ancient harbor to see an amazing Karpuzkaldiran waterfall cascading into the Mediterranean sea from a height of 30 meters. During free time in the Old Town of Antalya (Kaleici) walk through its narrow stony streets, buy some memorable souvenirs and explore Antalya’s famous attractions like Hadrian’s Gate, Clock Tower, Kesik Minare (Truncated Minaret), Ancient Harbor.
Antalya ancient harbour
Old town of Antalya
Ancient Hadrianus gate
Cable car to Tünektepe
Old fluted minaret & clock tower
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lower Duden Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Tunektepe Teleferik Tesisi
- Entry/Admission - Setur Antalya Marina
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - alll drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lower Duden Waterfalls, Lara Cd. No:457 Çaglayan Mahallesi, Antalya 07230 Turkey
Düden waterfall, Antalya's unique natural wonder, located on the Duden River, 13 km north of the city center, 20 meters hight.it is the symbol of Antalya.just behind of düden waterfall a natural cave exists, you can visit and see cascades.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tunektepe Teleferik Tesisi, Antalya, Liman, 07130 Konyaaltı/Antalya, Turkey
Tünektepe Cable Car (Antalya Teleferik); up to 605-meter high, having magnificent Antalya city, new harbor and Mediterranean sea view
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Setur Antalya Marina, Buyuk Liman Mevki 2. Cad. No: 40 Liman Mah., Antalya 07070 Turkey
*Antalya boat tour; takes about one hour, starting from Antalya old harbor taking you Karpuzkaldıran waterfall is known as 'lower Duden' falling from about 40 meters into the Mediterranian sea. It is looked so impressive among water clouds the falling waters like a great painting from a boat out at sea. you will be back seeing Antalya old city’ coasts from the boat.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kaleici, Iskele Cad. Paşacami Sok., Antalya 07100 Turkey
Kaleiçi; the old town where you can see Hadrianus gate, the Clock Tower, Fluted Minaret, and the ancient harbor enjoy narrow street of the old city, you are able to do shopping in your free time about one and half hour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Belek, Kaleiçi, Lara,Konyaaltı hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.