Anthropoid Tour with a visit to curve And Lidice, by car
Follow the traces of Operation Anthropoid in Prague and visit some of the actual locations on this 3hour tour. Your guide will give you insight and details as you enter the crypt where the paratroopers fought for their lives, find the curve where Reinhard Heydrich was assassinated, and visit the remains and meadows where the village of Lidice used to stand before it was burned down by the Nazis.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lidice Memorial, Tokajicka 152, Lidice 273 54 Czech Republic
Meadow where Lidice used to stand
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Operation Anthropoid Memorial, Zenklova and Holesovickich and praha 8, Prague Czech Republic
Curve off the center where the assassination happened
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Resslova, Nové Město, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Visit the crypt of St. Cyril and Methodius church where the seven paratroopers dies. Visit the crypt, see the church And its surroundings.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :National Memorial to the Heroes of the Heydrich Terror, Resslova 9a, Nové Město, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Return Detail :Old Town Square, Staroměstské nám., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.