Art Gallery of Ontario Admission
As of May 25th visitors 25 and under are free – all year, anytime.
With a collection of more than 95,000 works of art, the Art Gallery of Ontario is among the most distinguished art museums in North America. From the vast body of Group of Seven and signature Canadian works to the African art gallery, from cutting-edge contemporary art to Peter Paul Rubens' masterpiece The Massacre of The Innocents, the AGO offers an incredible art experience with each visit. Complete your visit with a delicious meal at AGO Bistro and discover artful gifts at shopAGO.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Admission to the AGO
- Entry/Admission - The AGO, Art Gallery of Ontario
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Special Exihibitions
- Visit: The AGO, Art Gallery of Ontario, 317 Dundas St W, Toronto, Ontario M5T 1G4 Canada
In 2002, Ken Thomson's generous gift of 2,000 remarkable works of Canadian and European art inspired Transformation AGO, an innovative architectural expansion by world-renowned architect Frank Gehry. Completed in 2008, Transformation AGO resulted in one of the most critically acclaimed architectural achievements in North America. Highlights include Galleria Italia, a gleaming showcase of wood and glass running the length of an entire city block, and the often-photographed spiral staircase, beckoning visitors to explore. A day spent wandering these wondrous halls will fill you with an appreciation for art and architecture. With each visit is the opportunity to learn something new or experience one of the ever changing exhibitions.
Departure Point :The AGO, Art Gallery of Ontario, 317 Dundas St W, Toronto, Ontario M5T 1G4 Canada
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Time-ticketing - please book your ticket in advance before visiting. The number of people in the AGO are limited to allow for physical distancing. This also means you aren’t standing in line for long! We have also increased our cleaning schedule and will be disinfecting regularly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.