Aruba Island Sightseeing Tour Plus Arashi Beach Visit
Explore Aruba on land and in sea! From the comfort of an air-conditioned bus, your professional tour guide will show you some of the main highlights and attractions on the island. Learn about the history of these landmarks and enjoy beautiful scenery! Visit California Lighthouse, the famous Natural Bridge and beautiful Arashi Beach plus more!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver/guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase at certain stops)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aruba Aloe Factory, Museum and Store, Pitastraat 115 Aruba
The Aloe Museum is a museum in Aruba. A tour of the museum and factory provides insight into the Aruba aloe production process, along with the 160-year history of aloe cultivation in Aruba.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ayo and Casibari Rock Formations, northeast of Hooiberg Aruba
The Casibari Rock Formation is located on the island of Aruba, towards the center of the island north of the Hooiberg. The formation is a tourist attraction, similar to the Ayo Rock Formations. The rocks in the formation are composed of quartz diorite.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Natural Bridge, Windward Coast Andicuri Beach, Arikok National Park Aruba
The Aruba Natural Bridge was a tourist attraction in Aruba that was formed naturally out of coral limestone. It collapsed on September 2, 2005. The natural arch, measuring approximately 25 feet high and 100 feet long, was the remnant of an ancient cave.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alto Vista Chapel, Noord Aruba
The chapel was built in 1952 on the site of the original, and first, Catholic church built in Aruba in 1750 by a Spanish missionary, Domingo Antonio Silvestre. The bright yellow chapel is reached by a winding road lined with white crosses marking the stations of the cross. It is a special place for peace and contemplation, surrounded by the Aruban countryside.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: California Lighthouse, Northern Aruba North end of L. G. Smith Boulevard, Noord Aruba
The California Lighthouse is a lighthouse located at Hudishibana near Arashi Beach on the northwest tip of Aruba. This lighthouse was named for the steamship California, which was wrecked nearby on September 23, 1891.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Arashi Beach, Arashi Aruba
Take some time for snorkeling at Aruba's famous Arashi Beach.
Don't want to snorkel? No problem, you can go for a swim, do some tanning or have a drink at the Beach Bar.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from ALL resorts and cruise ships in Aruba.Shuttle will meet you right outside the lobby of your resort or inside the cruise terminal building where your ship is docked.Ports
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.