Athens Walking Private Tour - Licensed Tour Guide
Catered for our guests who wish to discover our ancient city on foot our guides will share their knowledge and passion for the city with you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees [30€ for over 6 yo for Non EU & 24 yo for EU Citizens]
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Parthenon
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Sightseeing in Athens starts with the hill of Acropolis which will make your day. On the historical hill, you will have the opportunity to see the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the Temple of the Athena Nike, the monumental gateway (Propylaea), the Erechtheum and of course the famous Parthenon, the main temple dedicated to the virgin goddess Athena.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Propylaea, Acropolis, Athens 105 58 Greece
The Propylaea is the monumental entrances to the sacred area dedicated to Athena, the patron goddess of the city. Built by the architect Mnesicles with Pentelic marble, their design was avant-garde. To the south-west of the Propylaea, on a rampart protecting the main entrance to the Acropolis, is the Ionian temple of Apteros Nike.
Stop At: Parthenon, Acropolis Top of Dionyssiou Areopagitou, Athens 105 58 Greece
Parthenon, the main temple dedicated to the virgin goddess Athena.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Erechtheion, Acropolis, Athens 10558 Greece
Temple of Poseidon and Athena, the most sacred place in ancient Athens.
Pass By: Temple of Athena Nike, Acropolis, Dionysiou Areopagitou Acropolis, Athens 10558 Greece
Temple dedicated to the goddess Athena Nike or Wingless Victory.
Pass By: Theater of Dionysus, Mitseon 25, Athens 105 58 Greece
The Theatre of Dionysus Elefthereus is a major theatre in Athens, considered to be the world's first theatre, built at the foot of the Athenian Acropolis.
Pass By: Herod Atticus Odeon, Dionissiou Areopagitou, Athens Greece
The Odeon of Herodes Atticus is a stone Roman theater structure located on the southwest slope of the Acropolis of Athens, Greece. The building was completed in 161 AD and then renovated in 1950.
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
As you enter the museum grounds, look through the plexiglass floor to see the ruins of an ancient Athenian neighborhood, which were artfully incorporated into the museum design after being uncovered during excavations.This dazzling modernist museum at the foot of the Acropolis’ southern slope showcases its surviving treasures still in Greek possession. While the collection covers the Archaic and Roman periods, the emphasis is on the Acropolis of the 5th century BCE, considered the apotheosis of Greece’s artistic achievement.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaka, Athens 10556 Greece
Plaka has a village feel, with narrow cobblestone streets lined with tiny shops selling jewelry, clothes and local ceramics. Sidewalk cafes and family-run tavernas stay open until late, and Cine Paris shows classic movies al fresco. Nearby, the whitewashed homes of the Anafiotika neighborhood give the small enclave a Greek-island vibe.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Monastiraki, Athens Greece
Lively Monastiraki is known for iconic landmarks including the ruins of Hadrian’s Library, the Ancient Agora and the rebuilt Stoa of Attalos, with a museum exhibiting Athenian artifacts. Monastiraki Flea Market is a jumble of shops selling artisanal soaps, handmade sandals and souvenir T-shirts. The surrounding streets are crammed with traditional tavernas and restaurants, many with Acropolis views.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Acropoli, Athens 117 42, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We suggest that the tour starts at 8:00 am.If for any reason this is not convenient for you we will adjust the time according to your needs.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Monastiraki Square, Agias Eleousis 3, Athina 105 55, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.