Atlas Mountains 1-Day Tour from Marrakech
• – View the stunning contrast of Toubkal landscapes
• – Enjoy authentic Berber’s hospitality
• – Taste delicious traditional Berber food
• – Explore Morocco’s highest mountains
• – Ride in a 4×4 in the Atlas Mountains
• – Spend one full day seeing the best of what South has to offerAtlas mountains day trips 3 valleys
Atlas mountains day trips from Marrakech will take you to the heart of the high Atlas mountains, a deep discovery of the local Berbers to learn about traditions and customs of thousands of years, direct interaction with Berbers, enjoy wonderful landscape along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full transportation to all sites
- 4×4 Jeep tour with AC
- Lunch with berber family or restaurant
- Custom-made day trip From Marrakech
- Free time to explore the Mountains, Berber villages, walk, berber family
- Walks, Culture, History Talks
- Real life Experiences
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Point :From your Hotel
Departure Time :8am - 1pm
Return Detail :Your Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Duration: one Day
- Pick-up points: Your Marrakech Hotel
- Drop off Point: Your Marrakesh Hotel
- Pick-up from your hotel, so you spend the maximum time with berber family & Atlas Mountains, Private tour at your own pace
- Top Rated tour, with 5 star customer feedback and a Excellence reviews from Trip Advisor
- One guide that is with you from the moment you start the tour until the end, taking care of your entire trip.
- Money for Personal Spending and Monument fee.
- Warm clothes for night – Camera, Sun Cream, Creams and Pens for Berber women (optional)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.