Atlas Mountains Day Tour from Marrakech Explore The Berber Village & Waterfalls
Atlas mountains and berber villages from Marrakech is a highlight multi activities day trip to explore the unique berber culture and atlas mountains lifestyle, guided by your local mountain tour guide. After picking you up from your accommodation in Marrakech, your professional local guide will take you in adventure to discover the hidden secrets of Berber lifestyle while enjoying a cup of mint tea. These locals occupied Northern Africa for 4000 years BC.
During this getaway, you will have a unique opportunity to combine trekking in Atlas Mountains through its typical villages and hidden trails in the first half of the day. And spend the other half of the day riding a camel for nearly half an hour in the mountains. In addition you will have enough time during lunch in a Berber house to get closer to local’s lifestyle and learn a lot about their culture and Morocco’s Berber history.
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- English, Français, Espagnol speaking guide
- Camel Ride
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains Imlil, Imlil 42152 Morocco
You will be picked up by our driver and begin our journey to the High Atlas mountains. On our way you will pass through the town of Tahnaout where we can stop at an Argan Oil Co-operative and just to learn how the woman of the co-operative turn the Argan nut into many of the different Argan Oil-based products Morocco is famous for. We will then continue on through Asni where, on Saturdays or Tuesday, a traditional Berber Souk and market can be visited.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cascade Imlil, Aroumd, Imlil Morocco
Our journey will take us past waterfalls and the hamlets of Ait Mizan, we will stop off in Imlil and have the opportunity to take in the views of ancient irrigated terrace fields of barley, corn, and vegetables, surrounded by cherry and walnut trees. I will point out things of interest and i will talk to you about the Berber culture and heritage along the way. Travel down through the village of Ait Souka and afterwards enjoy a traditional Moroccan meal in a Berber house.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
Here you will have the opportunity to ride a camel on our way back via Moulay Gorges! And go back to your accommodation in Marrakech around 17:00pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up service is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands