Atlas Mountains day trip from Marrakech
Customized and private day trip to the Atlas Mountains with high-quality service, offering outstanding Berber experience, delicious food, great landscapes, and scenic views, no hidden charges, all the necessary services are included.
You spend all your journey according to your pace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Atlas and Sahara Tours
What's excluded :
- Soft drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Atlas and Sahara Tours, Marrakech Morocco
Pick up from your hotel in Marrakech or Cafe de France in Jemaa elfna square in case of a small group, drive through Alhaouz plain, Tahnaout where you will stop for a visit of Argan Oil women cooperative to see how they make extract Argan oil and make cosmetic products based on that Oil a and Moulay Brahim gorges take nice shots from this zigzaging road, whrere they filmed ‘Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation] - Bike chase scene (BMW S1000RR)’.
30min camel ride in Rha Mly Brahim and then drive via Asni to Imlil valley, fresh mint tea at Riad Jnane Imlil roof terrace overlooking the whole valley, meet your English speaking local Berber guide and then set off for a a customized hike throught the Berber villages and waterfalls, enjoy great views over the surroundings peaks and valley, trek down to the riad for lunch in the rooftop of near the swimming pool.
Transfer fack to Marrakech at the end of the day.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.