ATV Tour in Baja California
Explore spectacular ocean side cliffs, lush desert ranges and canyon trails as you ride your personal Honda All terrain vehicle. For those looking for a challenging and exciting ATV ride, look no further.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Use of bandana, helmet and ATV
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to park $10 USD
- Optional collision insurance $15 USD
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carisuva, Playa Migrino, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
You will receive an orientation on the proper operating techniques of your ATV as well as free to walk along our typical Baja California ranch having the chance to take some pictures with horses, goats, and friendly donkeys.
Hop on and follow your guide for a glimpse into Baja’s rugged terrain where you will see cactus over 20 feet high towering over the trail, wild animals, exotic desert flora and incredible views over the Pacific Ocean.
From January through April keep an eye out towards the ocean as the migrating whales come so close to shore that you can see them jumping.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Los Cabos, Los Cabos, Baja California
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 18 years
- It is recommended that you bring sunscreen, sunglasses, closed Shoes, long Pants and a light jacket
- Note: Please advise of your preferred departure time upon booking. Departure times are 9:30am, 12:30pm and 3:30pm
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.