ATV-Zip Line Combo Adventure Tour from Puerto Vallarta
Travel by ATV through quaint Mexican villages and along the Cuale River into the lush Sierra Madre Mountains and also to experience the thrill of zip lining high above the jungle. This unique ATV adventure is one of the most popular tours and will be a day you won't forget!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmet
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Complementary photos & videos of ATV portion of tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Check-In and TutorialsPuerto Vallarta Zip-Line ATV Combo Tour is a combination of off-roading in the Sierra Madre Mountains, and adrenaline pumping Zip-lining through the treetops.
The tour begins by driving an ATV through the beautifully preserved colonial town of Puerto Vallarta. Along the coast, you ride along the scenic Malecon, catching a glimpse of the city’s famous contemporary bronze sculptures. Turning southeast along the River Cuale, you continue into the lush Sierra Madre mountain range. Here, you will follow popular off-roading trails gaining elevation alongside spectacular views eventually leading you to the zip-line park to continue the adventure.
The Zip Lines are located in one of the most beautiful areas in Puerto Vallarta. You safely slide from treetop to treetop, while enjoying the spectacular sights and sounds of the Mexican jungle
• Estigo Tours, Puerto Vallarta 48350 Mexico
• Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
• Zona Romantica, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Departure Point :Estigo Tours, Calle Honduras 135, 5 de Diciembre, 48350 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note: minimum age is 6 years and all drivers must have a valid driver's license. If selecting the driver only option, the price is per ATV, simply select the number of passengers traveling and you'll be assigned that number of ATVs. If selecting the driver and passenger option, you can only select an even number of travelers as this option is reserved for sharing 1 ATV for every 2 people.
- What to Bring: closed-toed shoes, sunscreen, bug-spray, towels, Mexican pesos for souvenirs, snacks and gratuities for the guide
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cruise Ship Passengers: Please allow 90 minutes from ship docking time to arrive at our location.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.