If you are looking for a jungle adventure, this tour is for you. You will start at our meeting point in Akumal where you can take a look at the incredible Puerto Maya Cenote, after receiving some instructions from your guide, you will start your adventure on an ATV tour, driving through dirty trails who will take you to the incredible Nohoch and Alux cenotes, you will learn some interesting facts about his natural rock formation from this beauties, plus time to swim and relax.
After returning to the meeting point you can try zip lines inside the cenote Puerta Maya, and to end your day enjoy a snack.
This is a shared service tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer with hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Bilingual guide during the tour
- ATV Tour
- Aquatic Zipline
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akumal, Akumal, Yucatan Peninsula
The first stop will be in Akumal, where you can see the incredible Cenote Puerta Maya, after receiving the instructions from the guide, you will enjoy an ATV tour for approximately 3 and a half hours, you will drive through dirt trails that will take you to 2 incredible cenotes in which you will have 40 minutes approx. in each one to swim and relax.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
2: Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
3: Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.The pickup could be in the Hotel Lobby or near your Hotel, we provide this information depending on your Hotel.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum height of 4.5 ft. and a minimum weight of 88 lbs are required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The driver and/or tour guide will assign a seat to each guest. We will have a 25% reduction in our transportation capacity to comply with the minimum safe distance during this new normal.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.