Auschwitz-Birkenau Guided Full-Day Tour from Krakow with Private Transport
Visit the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, now turned into a UNESCO World Heritage Sites-listed museum. During the approximately 6- to 7-hour tour from Krakow, learn about the history of World War II from your guide. On your way to Auschwitz, the short documentary film, 'The liberation of Auschwitz', will be available to watch on board. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transport by air-conditioned, WiFi-equpped minivan
- Guided group tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gratuity for driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
Benefit from pick-up at your hotel or apartment in Krakow city center, and then journey to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum by private car. Watch a documentary about the liberation of the labor camps and learn more about the horrors of the Holocaust.
Upon arrival at the infamous concentration camps of the Nazi regime, take a guided group tour of the site in English, Spanish or Italian. Journey back to the dark days of World War II as you see the remains of the barracks, railroad tracks and gas chambers used to exterminate more than 1 million Jews.
Avail of a free transfer to explore both the Auschwitz and Birkenau camps, located 3 kilometers apart. Get short breaks to reflect on the terrible events that changed the course of European history in the 20th century. Then, return to Krakow and get dropped off at your accommodation or a central location in the city if you prefer.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Door-to-door service from central Krakow hotels (Old Town, Jewish Quarter, Ghetto districts)
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- As it is mandatory in Auschwitz Birkenau museum to confirm your personal details, you are required to take with you passport or ID to be presented at the entrance to museum. Please do not forget it, otherwise you may be not allowed to enter museum.
- A visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau can prove traumatic; therefore, it is recommended that visitors be at least 14 years old
- While in the camps, visitors are required to behave appropriately and respectfully
- Visitors are generally allowed to take pictures with a few, clearly-indicated exceptions
- The maximum size of your carry-on can not exceed the following dimensions: 30 x 20 x 10 cm. You can leave your larger luggage in the car
- Please note that in the camps there are mostly dirt tracks, which may cause minor difficulties for wheelchair-users
- Some spaces are not accessible by wider wheelchairs or baby stroller. For the comfort of visitors with mobility problems, the museum provides substitute wheelchairs of size allowing to move around the grounds and buildings. Our driver will help you arrange the substitute wheelchair
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates during Auschwitz Birkenau Memorial and Museum business hours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please note that masks are obligatory only in closed public areas such as museums, mines, shops, churches, public transport, etc.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.