Austin Historic Downtown 5K
Come run with us and explore the landmarks and historical markers that make up capital city of Texas. Austin is a relic of the Old West but the city has grown by leaps and bounds to become a beacon of technology and progressiveness in the South. You'll visit Lady Bird Lake, the Capitol building, the Governor's Mansion, Driskill Hotel, Congress Ave. Bat Bridge, Paramount Theater, Historic Bremond Block and various other historical sites and hidden gems. Also included, investigating Austin's new tech industry, green initiatives, entertainment hotspots and, cutting-edge architecture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- T-shirts are available for purchase for $20/each.
- Our pace is casual and accommodating. There are multiple guides on tours so those who want to go fast may do so, or those that would like to walk may do so as well. There is generally 1 guide per 6 runners. Group sizes may vary.
The tour begins at 10:00 am CST on the North side of the Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge, located at 200 Sandra Muraida Way Austin, TX 78703. Tour will last approximately 45 minutes, ending around 10:45 AM or 11 AM CST
All you need to bring for the tour are your running shoes and a smile.
Departure Point :Austin, Austin, Texas
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Tour size typically ranges from 5-10 participants
- Contact supplier directly
- Not recommended for children aged 11 and under. If you are traveling with children younger than 11, please contact the supplier to determine if this is suitable.
- Child Rate is $0 for those that accompany adults.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.