Ba Na Hills with GOLDEN BRIDGE & MARBLE MOUNTAIN Private Tour
TOUR PROGRAM :
7:30a.m : Our guide will pick you up at hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city and then to Ba Na Hills, is one of the most beautiful mountains of Da Nang .
When you reach the summit, you can feel the temperature and humidity dropping away. It has refreshingly cool weather all year round and gorgeous panoramic views. Vietnam sits a unique piece of bridge design. a 150-meter course lined with flowers, a golden bridge shimmers against the Ba Na hills, supported by a pair of giant hands. is divided into eight spans. Along each perimeter is a line of lobelia chrysanthemumflowers, adding a further layer of color to the gold balustrades.
We Enjoy Buffet Lunch
Next, we Transfer to visit Marble Mountains ,they look like 5 fingers lying close to the sea. There are several caves , pagodas,temples. They are also home to several Buddhist sanctuaries and Hindu grottoes which are much visited places of worship for the local population.
Finish the Tour & Send Back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Cable Car Ticket & Entrance Ticket
- Entrance Ticket in Marble Mountain
- Buffet Lunch & Water
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
Ba na cable car line – is the Guinness world records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness world: line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large best world (1,291.81m).
-Explore Ba Na hill, sightseeing the panoramic views
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Golden bridge (winding its way around
a 150 –meter course lined with flowers, a golden bridge shimmers against the Ba Na hills, supported by a pair of giant hands), France wine cellar, Garden flowers, Linh Ung pogoda… You will see the panorama of Da Nang city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Climb the stone steps carved into marble mountain to discover caves, grottos and a Buddhist pagoda
-Visit the stone village to watch skilled sculptors create marble products
-Admire wonderful natural vistas from the mountain
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang city or Hoi An city
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.