Ballestas Islands and Chandelier tour from Paracas
Come to Paracas and enjoy its marine fauna in a fantastic excursion by speedboat, you will also see a mystery symbol called Candelabro which was carved in the cliff of the Paracas peninsula centuries ago by an unknown tribe.
*The Ballestas Islands Tour during a public holiday in Peru, as Easter week, National Holidays and New Year is very requested and the prices usually change and the duration of the tour is 1 hour and 10 minutes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Reception in the bus terminal or your hotel in Paracas and transfer to tourist pier.
- Tour in speedboat to Ballestas Islands (02 hours).
- Official licensed guide in english & spanish.
- Permanent assistance.
What's excluded :
- Tourist tax for Ministery of Environment USD 5 per Person.
- Entry/Admission - Islas Ballestas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islas Ballestas, Paracas 11660 Peru
In Ballestas Islands, you will have the chance to watch very closely a fabulous sea life, like a big colony of sea lions on the sea and the rocks. It is also possible to watch some groups of Humboldt penguins in small caves.
On top of the island, you can see hundreds or thousands of guaneras birds (a kind of birds that makes guano for export) like whimbrel, Inca tern, Peruvian booby, surfbird, guanay cormorant, pelican, seagull, etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: The Chandelier, Paracas National Reserve Ballestas Islands, Paracas National Reserve, Paracas 11550 Peru
You will also see a mystery symbol called Candelabro which was carved in the cliff of the Paracas peninsula centuries ago by an unknown tribe.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up for you at your hotel or bus station in Paracas.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.