Baltimore Inner Harbor Sightseeing Tour
Join the Spirit of Baltimore for a 60-minute interactive tour and sightseeing cruise from Inner Harbor! Kick back and relax as you take in the sites and enjoy an animated narration of Baltimore's rich history.
In order to follow current safety guidelines, this cruise is currently only offering outdoor seating options. We would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1-hour narrated sightseeing tour of Baltimore's historic Inner Harbor
- The best views of storied sites such as the USS Constellation, Fells Point, the National Aquarium, the John W. Brown Liberty Ship
- Engaging narration throughout the cruise
- Cocktails, wine, and beer available for purchase from stocked cash bar
- Light concessions available for purchase from on board snack bar
- Outdoor seating on our spacious deck
- Entry/Admission - City Cruises Baltimore
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Cruises Baltimore, 561 Light St Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD 21202-6011
Cruise Spirit of Baltimore for a fun mix of dining, dancing, entertainment and views
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD 21202
One of America's oldest seaports dating from the 1600s is today an important landmark and popular tourist destination.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: S.S. John W. Brown, Baltimore, MD
One of three remaining Liberty Ships, the S.S. John Brown is open for tours by advance reservation
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Fell's Point, Fell St, Baltimore, MD 21231
See views of this charming national historic district from the water
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :561 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In order to follow current safety guidelines, this cruise is currently only offering outdoor seating options. We would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades.
- Infants ages 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated. Cloth face coverings are not required under on young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.