Bangalore Running Tour with Breakfast
Join a 2.5-hour running tour of a region of Bangalore rich in its multilayered history and culture. Run at a leisurely pace with multiple stops to take in the sights like the Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, Bull Temple and more. This tour includes breakfast, a guide, and entrance fees.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Heritage Expert
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Begin this private running tour inside the Lalbagh Botanical Gardens around 7am. With your guide, explore the historical evolution of what was once the pleasure gardens of the Muslim rulers of the kingdom of Mysore.
Later transformed into a botanical garden with some of the most diverse plant life in the world, it is one of the oldest and culturally rich localities of Bangalore. See the fascinating cave temple which has features like none anywhere else.
Climb some of the oldest rock formations this side of the Vindhyas in the heart of the city. Marvel at the sight of a hundred flying foxes at close quarters, an enormous stone Bull, a serene mission, and much more.
This gentle 3.7 miles (6km) run includes Benne Dose and traditional filter coffee at an iconic eatery for a South Indian vegetarian breakfast. Your tour will end in Gandhi Bazaar by 9:30am.
Departure Point :Bengaluru, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Gandhi Bazaar, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress modestly
- Comfortable walking/running shoes with socks/sandals are recommended
- Minimum runners age is 8 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.