Barcelos and Peneda Gerês Day Trip with lunch from Porto - Guimarães - Braga
Are you looking for a tour that shows you two different visions of Portugal? This is the one...
The city of Barcelos is very important city in Minho region , because of the rooster of Barcelos and also it's history.
If you want to see places almost untouched by man, the National Park of Peneda Gerês is one of the best places for it. Join a full day tour where you will visit the locals and see natural beauty. Come see is UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve and take in all the amazing views that will be available.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks
In the National Park of Peneda Gerês the visitor can delight with its natural beauty and astonishing views. Classified as a World Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, the park has so much to offer that you will never forget. At the park you will see the beautifull Cávado river and the Albufeira da caniçada, waterfall/lagoon of Portela do Homem, passing in the heart of the park, The Albergaria Forest. After that we'll heading to Vilarinho das Furnas dam, passing into the Geira Romana, the ancient Roman Road.
This tour aims to show you the city of Barcelos and the main monument as: the house of the earls of Barcelos, the Parish church, Bom Jesus da Cruz Temple (Tribute to the Miracle of cruces). On Thursdays, the municipal market is the cherry on the top of the cake. Here the visitor should see one of the most important traditional and municipal markets, outdoor shopping.
Drop off at the your accommodation between 6pm-7pm.
Departure Point :Your hotel or accommodation.Optional meeting points provided on voucher.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Instant confirmation
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.