The tour to the caves of Lake Bayano in Panama, is an experience that moves the human spirit.
Discovering a natural place, of such great and enormous beauty, is an exciting adventure and shows us at the same time, the ephemeral of our passage through this world; leading us to remember that we must responsibly conserve our world with all its natural wonders.
For the tour wear clothing that covers the entire body and dries quickly. Wear full change change including footwear.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- All the equipment for the trip
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Panama City, Panama City, Panama Province
Departure Point :1: Plaza Centennial Mall, Panama City, Panama
2: Parque Urracá, Av Balboa, Panamá, Panama
3: Albrook Mall, Avenida Marginal, Panamá, Panama
4: Centro Comercial El Dorado, Vía Ricardo J. Alfaro, Panamá, Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
- Puerto de Balboa, Panama
- Puerto de Rodman, Panama
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Recommended to know how to swim
- It is not recommended for children under 8 years.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.