Beach and Mountain Buggy Tour in Guanacaste
Get your adrenalin pumping on this adventure tour. Ride through the back trails in your very own side by side. This tour offers something for everyone, breathtaking views, wildlife, unspoiled nature, rugged terrain and local culture.
Spend the day plunging through rivers, cutting through mountain trails and across rugged terrain. Tour includes stops for swimming, take photos. All skill levels are welcome, and no prior buggy riding experience is necessary.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - Playas del coco
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playas del coco, Playa Matapalo Costa Rica
Explore the vast, beautiful terrain of the Papagayo Gulf on this buggy tour. On arrival at the base, your guide and safety instructor will familiarize you with the buggy and set you up with the necessary equipment before you take a trial run on the special safety course. Once you are ready, you will head off on a winding trail through native vegetation, and a few inclines. Make your way along the Golden coast of Costa Rica to the ocean lookout points with a great views of the north coast of Guanacaste,winding trails, picturesque lands cape, and see the lush tropical vegetation.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at at any other location near by the resorts listed.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- People from Dreams Las Mareas have to pay per booking $100 extra on the day of the pick up for transportation.
- A minimum of 2 people per vehicle is required.
- A maximum of 4 people per vehicle.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age requirement for passengers is 5 years old.
- Minimum age for driver's age is 16 years old and a valid driver’s license
- Alcohol forbidden before and during the tour for drivers
- After the activity, due the conditions of the tour, you will be wet, sweaty and muddy so we we recommend a second set of clothing to change into.
- Please check the Tour options and pricing that you are buying. Since the number of people does not match with the pricing the balance will be pay it at the pick up time in cash.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are private and customized so you do not share your experience with people who are not on your reservation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.