Beach-mountain & Sloth Refuge Atv Tour
Combine the Guanacaste’s largest Animal Sanctuaryget with one of best way to explore the back yard of Costa rica. get your adrenalin pumping on this adventure tour. Ride through the back trails in your own ATV. This tour offers something for everyone, breathtaking views, wildlife, unspoiled nature, rugged terrain and local culture.
Spend the day plunging through rivers, cutting through mountain trails and across rugged terrain. Tour includes stops for swimming, take photos. All skill levels are welcome, and no prior buggy riding experience is necessary.
The Sanctuary is home to the largest variety of species in one location. The habitats are designed to provide a natural setting for the animals while allowing guests to interact and enjoy up close and safe viewing include sloths, monkeys, jaguars, toucans, pumas, crocodiles, snakes, wildcat habitat, butterfly observatory and sloth habitats with both two and three toed sloths.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Diamante Eco Adventure Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Diamante Eco Adventure Park, 350 east RIU Hotel, Playa Matapalo, Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Matapalo, 50503, Costa Rica
Enjoy four hours of ecological fun even more exploring Guanacaste's rugged mountains and coastline. Our newest guided tour will take you on an adventure of a lifetime as you explore the back roads and trails using one of our off-road buggies. Potholes and dirt trails are handled with ease as you make your way to our newest destination.
Nestled in the foothills of Guanacaste lies the Eco Adventure Park, home to the only Sloth rescue refuge in the area. Known for their wildlife rescue work, The eco park rehabilitates injured, orphaned or confiscated wildlife at their state of the art facility in Playa Matapalo. A visit to the park's animal sanctuary will not only bring you face to face with a family of Two Toed Sloths but also white faced Capuchin monkeys, Toucans, Spider Monkeys, Marmosetes, Gray Foxes, Crocodiles, Caimans, Turtles, Iguanas, Butterflys, Frogs, Parrots, Small birds, Wild Turkeys, Snakes and more...such as our jungle cats Ocelots, Jaguars, Margays and Pumas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nuevo Colon, Nuevo Colon, Province of Guanacaste
Once you have had your fill of wildlife jump back in and drive your off-road buggy back down to sea level where you will visit 3 different beaches and have opportunities to swim, snorkel or just relax. Your guide will show you the best spots and points of interest and take pictures for you along the way. By the end of your tour you will have plenty of fun pictures to share with your friends and memories to last a lifetime.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any other place near by the resorts listed
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please check the Tour options and pricing that you are buying. Since the number of people does not match with the pricing the balance will be pay it at the pick up time in cash.
- 2 passengers per vehicle.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are private and customized so you do not share your experience with people who are not on your reservation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.