Beer Culture and Tasting Tour in Prague
Discover traditional Czech beer culture on a 3-hour small-group tour limited to just 20 people. Visit three of Prague's local pubs where you can enjoy three different Czech brews. Along the way learn about how Czech history is closely tied to beer; about the country's drinking customs, and what makes Prague a capital of the beer world.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 different 0,5 l lager beers
- Beer guide expert
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rudolfinum, Alsovo Nabrezi, 12, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
The tour will start in front of Rudolfinum Concert Hall.
Pass By: Stare Mesto (Old Town), Stare Mesto (Old Town), Prague, Bohemia
During the tour you'll be able to see part of the Old Town and Jewish Quarter.
Departure Point :Václavské nám. 19, 110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město, Czechia
Departure Time :6:20 PM
Return Detail :Maiselova 60, Josefov, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.