Beer tour to 5 best pubs in Prague
Can you handle good and strong Prague beer? Well , this tour is for you. We will visit 5 most famous and in most cases the oldest pubs in Prague. But that's not all. We will drink one beer in each of them. Are you still in? Good.
This tour will take us from old pubs around the Prague Castle to the old pubs around the Old Town. Each pub is hundreds years old and tested by time.
There will be some walking though. From the first to the last pub on our tour it is little over 2 km through city centre. We have 30 minutes for each pub. Are you still in? Perfect.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer in every pub = 5 big glasses of strong Czech beer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: U Dvou koček, 10, Uhelný trh 415, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Just one example of the pubs we visit in the New Town, Old Town and the Lesser Town
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: U Zlateho Tygra, Husova 228/17, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
The most legendary pub in Prague. If we are lucky and the pub is not very crowded and our group is not too big, we may get there too.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Restaurace U Pinkasů, Jungmannovo nám. 15/16, 110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město, Czechia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Malostranské náměstí, Malostranské nám., 118 00 Praha 1-Malá Strana, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All pubs are being opened again from May 31st. Restrictions are very limited. Almost back to normal.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.