Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall and The Summer Palace Private Day Tour
Get an in-depth look at Beijing’s highlights and hidden sights on this guided hiking tour. Visit these two magnificent and historical attractions and discover more about the Beijing capital’s history than you would if you were exploring individually.This day trip lets you conquer 'Beijing’s must-see sights in a day.
-Explore with a guide to learn about the sights and their history
-Hotel pickup and drop-off makes for an easy day trip from Beijing city
-Visit a masterpiece of Chinese landscape garden design and one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall
-Snap photos in front of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed The Summer Palace
08:00am-08:15am Hotel pick up and drive to The Summer Palace
08:15am-11:00am Visit The Summer Palace
12:00pm-13:30pm Drive to Mutianyu Great Wall
13:30pm-16:30pm Visit Mutianyu Great Wall
16:30pm-18:00pm Back to hotel
*The itinerary is subject to change.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Tickets of two attractions (If “All Inclusive Tour” is booked)
- Lunch (If “All Inclusive Tour” is booked)
What's excluded :
- Tickets of two attractions (If “All Inclusive Tour” is NOT booked)
- Lunch (If “All Inclusive Tour” is NOT booked)
- Cable car(Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
The Summer Palace is a vast ensemble of lakes, gardens and palaces in Beijing. It was an imperial garden in the Qing Dynasty. Mainly dominated by Longevity Hill and Kunming Lake, it covers an expanse of 2.9 square kilometres, three-quarters of which is water. In December 1998, UNESCO included the Summer Palace on its World Heritage List.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Mutianyu is a section of the Great Wall of China located in Huairou District within the city limits of Beijing 70 kilometres (43 mi) northeast of the center of the city. The Mutianyu section of the Great Wall is connected with Jiankou in the west and Lianhuachi in the east. As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up any hotels within the 4th ring of Beijing city.You will be collected an additional fee RMB100 for the hotel located outside the 4th ring road.You will be collected an additional fee RMB300 for the airport pickup or drop-off.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.