Belgrade Segway Tour
Segways are small, light vehicles that are completely safe and permitted to use in pedestrian areas. They work on electricity and have intuitive controls that anyone can easily master. They don’t pollute and they are quiet, making them ideal for traveling through Belgrade!
per adult from
2 hours 50 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Languages: English, Serbian, Russian, Italian, German
- Entry/Admission - Segway Beograd
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Belgrade is an amazing, fantastic city. You could go out to a bar and be walking on top of ancient Roman catacombs. You could take a walk in the park and suddenly you’re passing an old fortress wall that still bears marks of enemy fire. You could stop at a drinking fountain and read a small sign that explains how that fountain inspired a national uprising against the Ottoman Empire. There are so many places, so many things and stories which could interest and inspire you and yet it’s completely possible that you pass them by and never even know they’re there.
That’s where our Segway tours come into the picture. Professional guides who really love this city and its history can take you on an adventure you never thought possible. Old-styled taverns that prepare their own secret recipes and play almost forgotten, but definitely comforting nostalgic tunes. Relaxing rides alongside the banks of two huge rivers. Inspiring stories about medieval history, the struggle and triumph of a conquered people told through monuments, fortresses and preserved castles. Cruise among these places without effort, get as close as you like, move effortlessly even through crowded areas – the secrets of Belgrade are within your reach.
Departure Point :Maršala Birjuzova 14, Beograd, Serbia
Departure Time :Upon request
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.