Belize Maya Ruins
Altun ha maya ruins and Belize City tour, as we leave Belize City we drive thru several streets pointing out the historical points of interests such as the light house where one of Belize’s greatest benefactor was laid to rest underneath the light house. With this we start our city tour. On the way out to our destination Altun ha maya Ruins, Altun ha maya Ruins is one of the most popular and nearest archeological Mayan city to Belize City located some 31 miles north of Belize City or cruise port.
At Altun ha we give and provide a full guided tour of the site and also allowed to climb the temples. We spend about an hour 15 minutes touring on the site.
There are state of the art restrooms faculties on site too.
We provide transportation, water, and a fully guided tour all the way.
We will take you back in time and will make your experience a memorable one never to forget. Drive time each way is about 50 minutes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- drinking water
What's excluded :
- bug spray
- sun block
- rain jackets
- Entry/Admission - Cave Tubing & Zip Line with Explore Belize Caves
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave Tubing & Zip Line with Explore Belize Caves, Meet At Teminal One Exiting the Fort Street Tourism Village, Belize City Belize
We will pick you all up at point A and then drive to the Maya ruins of Altun ha then when we arrive after an hour drive more or less from Belize city your guide will then start the historical tour and will explain the history of the Maya civilization of the site. We are also allowed to climb the temples. Your will also be more than happy to answer all question you may have. This tour at the site takes roughly one and a half hours to conclude. Then the drive back to your place of stay or pick up point A.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Belize City, Belize City, Belize District
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If traveling to Belize on a cruise ship we do not operate out of harvest caye.
- Bring your camera.
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.