Best Alcatraz Island and Silicon Valley Tour
Choose quality over quantity - our goal is to exceed your expectation!
100% Local San Francisco Accredited & Established Business Since 2004 100% Glowing Feedback Including TripAdvisor, BBB + A rating & More
100% Peace of Mind; Hassle-Free Booking & Worry-Free Tour Packages 100% Trusted, Licensed and Bonded Local Tour Operator Since 2004
100% Tailor-Made Custom Tours & Freedom to Customize a La Carte
Unique Itineraries & Lifetime 5-Star Experiences Guaranteed High Level & First-Class Services - No hidden Fees & Satisfaction Guaranteed Superior & Awards Including TripAdvisor, BBB A+ Rating, Gold Award of Business Credibility Trust + SF Travel & Convention Bureau Award & More Authentic Tour Experiences and Unique Destinations Unavailable Elsewhere Family-Friendly Tour Operator + Local Passionate & Fun-loving Multilingual Tour Guides Luxury Vehicles, Go Where You Want to Go & Travel at Your Pace High-Profile VIP Clients; Top Travel Custom Services Specialist
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully private guided tours in luxury vehicles , parking, all taxes and pickup/drop off included
- Complimentary pick up anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’ Wharf, Presidio
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Alcatraz Island
What's excluded :
- Driver's gratuity (15%),drop off back to hotel, any optional fees or features not stated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94123
Visit some of Silicon Valley top sights and drive by iconic sites like Googleplex, Facebook, Yahoo, NASA or drive through Palo Alto and Stanford University combined with an adventure to Alcatraz Island prison with ferry and Alcatraz tickets included.
Alcatraz is a small but captivating island located in the heart of San Francisco's beautiful bay. ‘The Rock’ was a barren nesting site for native birds before it became a lighthouse, and later was used as a military fortification and federal prison. From 1934 to 1963, it housed notorious criminals like Al Capone, George ‘Machine Gun’ Kelly, and Robert Stroud (‘the Birdman of Alcatraz’). This is your ultimate Alcatraz Island and San Francisco combo tour option; we will not disappoint you.
Whether you are a first-time visitor or a repeat customer, your itinerary will be tailored to your expectations and tour needs. Please let us know more about your priorities, points of interest, and requirements, so we may prepare your tour accordingly
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’ Wharf, Presidio, Mission District, Nob Hill, Japan town , Chinatown, Sausalito. Other location maybe added as well Airports
- San Francisco Intl Airport, San Bruno, CA 94128
- San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA 94128, USA
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary pickup anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’ Wharf, Presidio, Mission District, Nob Hill, Japan town, Chinatown, Sausalito. Other location maybe added as well
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.