Best Bar Experience with Dinner & Cocktails included and a Gin Masterclass
Before the night begins, we’ll take you to a food street in Chinatown—where you can try authentic, local food. After Dinner, we’ll be heading to one of Singapore’s largest nightlife districts to uncover two hidden bars.
First up, is a secret underground bar. Despite being on The World’s 50 Best Bars for consecutive years, they still feel like that cool kid who refuses to play by the rules. So forget cocktails that taste all the same. Over here, they create seasonal menus that don’t even indicate the type of alcohol used, just the ingredients—all to give bar-goers like you a multi-sensory experience.
Next, you’ll be attending a Gin Masterclass by a guy who has an obsession with Gin and Tonic. You’ll learn and explore the botanicals that go into Gin, the process of making of it, and its unique flavour profiles. You’ll get to make your very own bespoke cocktail.
Book our tour now and we will make sure you have an awesome experience at our top local bars.
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 2 Cocktails and 2 Gin Tasters
- Dinner - Famous Local dishes for Dinner
- Participate in a Gin Masterclass
- Mind-Reading entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Chinatown
- Entry/Admission - Telok Ayer Street
What's excluded :
Stop At: Chinatown, Crot Trengganu, Singapore 048942 Singapore
Enjoy famous local food in Chinatown before heading for the drinking session
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Telok Ayer Street, Singapore Singapore
Visit different bars to have drinks including a bar that is listed in "World Best 50 Bars"
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Chinatown MRT Station, 151 New Bridge Road 91 Upper Cross Street Singapore 059443/058362 New Bridge Rd, Singapore 059443
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers