Best Desert Safari Dubai with Buffet Dinner,Sand Boarding & Camel Ride
Enjoy this 6-hour Dubai desert safari tour full of fun and heart-stopping activities in one of the biggest as well as magnificent deserts in the Arabian Peninsula. Your desert safari trip is a mix of adventure, cultural entertainment, and sumptuous dinner under the stars.
The real highlight of the desert safari tour is an exciting, adrenaline-pumping 4×4 drive deep into the desert to explore the vast stretch of the golden dunes by plummeting low in the deep ditches and escalating high on the summit of the dunes. This is followed by a visit to a traditional Arabic Bedouin campsite, which enables you to capture the real essence and beauty of the desert, as you relish traditional Arabic coffee, smoke a flavored shisha, and rivet in mesmerizing belly dance movements, Tanura and fire shows.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off by Professional Safari Driver / Guide in 4WD Air-Conditioned Land Cruiser
- Dune Bashing (30-40 mins) & FREE Sand Boarding
- Photography at sunset (Not always Guaranteed)
- Shared Bedouin Camp in the middle of the Desert, A short Camel Ride (can be repeated)
- Shisha smoking (free in the shisha Area Only) & Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo”
- Photograph in local costume, Bottled water in the vehicle
- Buffet Dinner with BBQ (veg and non-veg) self service with desserts
- Unlimited soft drinks / water / coffee / tea (inside the camp)
- Belly dance show, Tanura dance show and Fire show
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities, Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Photography with Falcon (on additional Charges)
- ATV / Quad bike ( available to rent ) advance booking is recommended
- Long Camel Ride ( can be purchased on additional charges)
- On this enjoyable 6-hour Evening Dubai Desert Safari tour to a Bedouin camp you will stop to take photos of the desert dunes. Then, drive across the desert dunes on a thrilling 4WD dune bashing activity and experience sand boarding.If you are feeling truly adventurous, opt for the high dunes option where the level of the dunes is increased.
Enjoy a panoramic view of the sunset, before going to an authentic Arabic camp.
Experience a traditional Arabic welcome of coffee and dates, and learn more about the culture through multiple activities and entertainments. Take a short ride around the desert sands on camel-back.Relax in the beautiful Bedouin encampment. Get a traditional henna painting on your body, or smoke a shisha pipe to get into the spirit of the Arabians. You are invited to put on traditional costumes for a souvenir photo. You can even get a photo taken with a falcon on your shoulder. Then, enjoy a buffet Dinner under a canopy of stars and watch traditional Tanoura dance( Egyptian Dance)shows, belly dance and Fire show.
• Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Desert Dubai-Al Ain Road - Exit 50, 118887 United Arab Emirates
• Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
• Emirate of Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
• Dubai Safaris Tour, Al raffa Building, Dubai United Arab Emirates
• Falafel - Falafel is a deep-fried ball, or a flat or doughnut-shaped patty, made from ground chickpeas, fava beans, or both.
• Buffet & BBQ - Main Course : Biryani Rice, White Rice Vegetable – Chick Peas, Latin (Daal), Noodles & Potato Wedges
BBQ (Chicken Drum Stick, Chicken Tikka & Kabab)
• Fruits - Desert : Om Ali and Fresh Fruits
• Salads - Hummus, Green Salad, Tabbouleh, Pasta Salad and Kubus
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop Off from the Hotel / Accommodation is included. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. Your local tour operator will contact you at least 12 hours before your tour commences. Please be advised to check your e-mail or whats app for any updates Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat Approximate Pick up timings :Winter (Nov – Feb) : 2.15 pm to 2.45 pmSummer (Mar – Oct) : 2.45 pm to 3.30 pmSummer Season pickup times may be adjusted a little later to 4 pm. we will confirm the exact time of your pickup depending on your hotel locations on the tour day.Ports
- Dubai Port Rahid Al Mina Road
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an Adult.
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan (23 April - 23 May 2020) NO Live Entertainment ( Except Tanoura Show and Fire show. ) & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines.
- Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc NO Live Entertainment ( Except Tanoura Show and Fire show. ) & Alcohol Drinks as per the guidelines of DTCM.
- This particular tour is on SIC basis . For any upgrade of private transfers and VIP service call the service provider in advance.
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting / sickness during the dune bashing.
- Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter.
- Saifco Travel and Tourism shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.