Bhaktapur & Patan Durbar Square Day Tours
This gives an idea how the kings were lived in the past. This tour is also popular for observing the local lifestyles in Bhaktapur. One can see the richest monastery in Patan. The most beautiful courtyards in Patan made the tour also unique.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- private air conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- monument entrance tickets
- food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Patan Durbar Square, Patan (Lalitpur) 44700 Nepal
In our tour you can see three main squares in Bhaktapur including Dattatraya Square, Taumadhi square and Durbar square. After finishing trip to Bhaktapur the tour leads to Patan Durbar Square which is very famous for its wood carving and old courtyards. The tour continue to Golden temple from 12th century.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in Kathmandu inside ring-road.
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.