Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Discover the sights of Paris on a Big Bus hop-on hop-off tour! Aboard an open-top, double-decker bus, admire panoramic views of top Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Moulin Rouge and more, all while listening to audio commentary. Follow our easy route, and hop on and off at any of the stops around town. To see even more of Paris, you have the option to pair your 1-day or 2-day sightseeing pass with a Seine River cruise. If you have selected the option which allows entrance to the Louvre Museum, hop off on Stop 4 or 5 (see itinerary below) to visit one of the world's largest art museum thanks to your skip-the-line ticket. Enjoy the famous Louvre — home to Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa and many other unmissable artworks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Engaging audio commentary in a choice of 11 languages
- Seine River cruise (if option selected)
- Unlimited use during 1 or 2 day
- Arc de Triomphe entrance ticket (if option selected)
- WIFI onboard
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Admission to the landmarks
Red - Classic Route
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Red - Classic Route:
Attractions on the Red - Classic Route:
- Eiffel Tower - Quai Branly
- Gare Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel - Avenue Joseph Bouvard
- Palais Garnier - 15 rue Scribe
- Big Bus - 11 avenue de l'Opéra
- Musee du Louvre - Near Pont des Arts
- Notre Dame - 3, rue Lagrange
- Gare Musée d'Orsay - Facing Orsay Museum
- Champs-Élysées - Facing 156 avenue des Champs-Elysées
- Grand Palais - Avenue Winston Churchill
- Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre - Avenue Paul Doumer
Musee d'Orsay / Eiffel Tower / Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris / Louvre Museum / Seine River / Palais Garnier / Champs-Elysees / Le Trocadero et son esplanade / Grand Palais / Big Bus Paris / Parc du Champ de Mars / Pont des Arts
Operates: April - Sept Classic Route: 9:30am - 5pm, every 30 - 40 minutes We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 inline with government advice & requirements of the local authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses & social distancing measures. To uphold these new safety & hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service & changes to ticket inclusions. This may include frequency of departures, changes to routes & reduction/removal of stops. Customers are advised to visit our website or download our app to find out more about our new health & safety measures & the most update service information.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated Big Bus stop
- Infants (age 0-4) can go on the tour free of charge
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note for anyone that has cruise included as part of their ticket you will need to need to be fully vaccination (2 doses +14d) or proof of a PCR / antigenic negative test no longer than 48h, or proof of positive result PCR / antigenic showing recovery from Covid-19.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please download the Big Bus app to find out more about our new health & safety measures and for real-time bus tracking information. To take part of the River cruise you must be fully vaccination (2 doses +14d) or proof of a PCR/antigenic negative test no longer than 48h.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.