They will see a garden that was a river and that now has been converted into a nice garden nearly 10 kilometers long, with all kind of trees, sport installations, a giant Gulliver (slide for the children), the Palace of the Music, the CAC (City of the Arts & Sciences), may be also the port of Valencia. They will get fun!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- the licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - Jardi del Turia
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jardi del Turia, Avenida Manuel de Falla S/N, 46015, Valencia Spain
We will go along the Turia Park (old bed of the river Turia, which used to have water running through it for centuries, and that was transformed into the " Jardín del Turia"). There are 14 sections, where we can find a great variety of the region's trees and bushes, in addition to playgrounds, entertainment areas and sporting facilities.
In the way we will see: the Cabecera Park with a lake (this park prolongs the large green belt of the Turia Park); Turia Athletics Stadium; the Palace of the Music; The Gulliver Park (an immense Gulliver figurine lying on its back, un adventure area with slides, climbing areas and other attraction for the children); the Santiago Calatrava bridge and subway; and the City of the Arts and Sciences also from Calatrava.
During the tour we will make a break to taste the “horchata” (tiger nut milk), typical drink from Valencia.
There are other bike tours that can be chosen: the Turia Park with City and the Arts and Sciences and Port America’s Cup, arriving to beaches.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Pça. de la Reina, 1B, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/30/2019 - 1/4/2022
12/30/2019 - 1/4/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 01:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 01:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is also for children
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.