Biking with Leonardo da Vinci, Wine Tasting & Museum
FANTASTIC e-bike experience that combines adventure, nature with art&history. We will visit Leonardo's house and related museum + wine tasting.
We will visit the house in the village of Anchiano where Leonardo da Vinci was born and the annex museum; a great chance to better know the genius. I do not want to spoil too much, but there is an opportunity to “interact” with Leonardo. Old and tired, Leonardo will talk about his life sharing also several interesting details.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Wine tasting experience in an old and luxury villa
- WiFi on board
- Free best moments video collection (by flying drone)
- Bike helmet & bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci
- Entry/Admission - Leonardo da Vinci museum
- Entry/Admission - Comune di Vinci
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci, Via di Anchiano, 50059 Vinci FI, Italy
Surrounded by the centuries-old olive trees of the Montalbanoslopes, in a landscape almost untouched by time, the house where Leonardo was born on April 15 1452, the illegitimate son of Ser Pieroda Vinci and one Caterina, is the destination of authentic cultural pilgrimages,undertaken by very large numbers of visitors each year, who are searching for the origins of the Genius.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Leonardo da Vinci museum, Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, 26, 50059 Vinci FI, Italy
Exhibition sections devoted to building-site machinery, textile manufacturing machinery, and mechanical clocks. The models on show are accompanied by a pictorial history taken from paintings and manuscripts of the time, while animated digital reconstructions and interactive applications help the visitor to better understand how they work.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Comune di Vinci, Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, 30, 50059 Vinci FI, Italy
E-bike Tour around Vinci. Wine tasting experience at the end of the tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.