Biomuseo Admission Ticket with Lunch and Transportation
The Biomuseo is located on the Amador Causeway, a prominent area at the entrance to the Panama Canal in the Pacific Ocean. From the Biomuseo one can clearly observe the skyline of the modern city, the historic district, Ancon Hill, and the Bridge of the Americas. This unique area was restricted to Panamanians during the days of the former US-controlled Canal Zone.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Biomuseo
What's excluded :
- Designed by world-renowned architect Frank Gehry, the Biomuseo is his only work in Latin America and the tropics. The building was designed to tell the story of how the isthmus of Panama rose from the sea, uniting two continents, separating a vast ocean in two, and changing the planet’s biodiversity forever.
The Biomuseo’s 4,000 square meters contain eight permanent exhibition galleries designed by Bruce Mau Design.
In addition to the main spaces, the museum includes a public atrium, a space for temporary exhibitions, a shop, a cafe, and multiple outdoor exhibits displayed in the botanical park.
The permanent exhibition is a combination of art and science that leads the visitor to experience a marvelous phenomenon.
Departure Point :Panama City hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- please complete all the names guest
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.