A great way to start the day!
Hot Water Community´s fields are located between two river deltas; Quezalapa and Palancapa. The grass fields we walk around are neighboring the rivers and lake, + the thermal spring and its mineral waters give this small area a magnetizing enviroment for bird life!
all this being guided by the local experts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Binoculars, bird guide
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Lago Suchitlan.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mirador Lago Suchitlan., Carr a Cinquera, Suchitoto, El Salvador
Our certified guide will pick you at your hotel, he will drive you to Agua Caliente Community, the hike begins at the termal pool of the community, walking through their fields neighboring the lake shore.
Along the short hike we´ll spot a wide variety of wáter, forest, and field birds. Depending on season between 25 to 60 diferent species in less than 1km walk on flat terrain.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up at any hotel in town!
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.