Birdwatching in Cerro Blanco from Guayaquil
Enjoy this half day birdwatching tour in Cerro Blanco, which is one of the 30 priority sites for bird conservation in the Tumbesian!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees: USD 6,00 per person
A space of diversity and nature preserved with a specialized guide who will accompany them during the tour in a forest that houses more than 250 species of animals and more than 700 species of vascular plants.
It is located 15 minutes from the city center and has an ecosystem of dry tropical forest with lush vegetation, which is part of the Chongón Colonche mountain range.
The forest is home to 54 species of mammals, 221 species of birds, 8 amphibious species and 12 species of reptiles; In addition to the more than 700 species of vascular plants, 20% of which are endemic species of the southwestern part of Ecuador.
• Bosque Protector Cerro Blanco, km. 16 via a la Costa, Guayaquil Guayaquil Ecuador
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.